Monday, March 26, 2012

Laser Jacket Worn By Bono of U2 Band

I could hardly believe my eyes when I first saw the jacket Bono was wearing. I had seen laser gloves worn by DJ's and thought it was an attention getter but Bono takes the stage with 240 laser pointers sewn into the profile of his leather jacket. Needless to say, Bono was easy to spot on stage from wherever you were in the audience. I wonder if the other band members were forced to use laser safety eye glasses when Bono wears this "Look at me" jacket. I also have to wonder If any audience members might require protection as well. In this era of litigation over laser safety, I think Bono was risking getting sued for eye damage. It might be less cool to wear E-Wire but much safer than lasers. I had mental images of stray cats and dogs chasing all the dots Bono's jacket was projecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome constructive comments to promote exchanges of information and Ideas. Please feel free to let me know what you think about my blog or how I might be able to help you.

Cheers
Rick